Your committee, and the Action Group formed at the recent general meeting, has put a number of actions in place leading up to the State Election
A letter of Claims has been sent to all Politicians asking for a commitment to:
• A revision of the 30 Year Plan
• Local councils being reinstated as the principal Planning decision makers for developments
• Protection of heritage, character, amenity and the environment in infill development in central and inner Adelaide
• An end to political donations which can influence planning process
• A commitment to genuine community engagement in planning
What can you do?
An “On line Petition” has been set up. We need your urgent input to circulate this petition to all of your members, ask them to sign the petition, on-forward it to your friends and ask them sign it and on-forward it to their friends.
Please insert the link into your Web Pages and Facebook.
Find the petition at: http://www.tinyurl.com/alliance-petition
How else do we get the attention of the Politicians and the Media?
A Public Protest Wednesday 5th March 11am-1pm
Steps of Parliament House
Please come along and bring all your friends
We request that you dress in white or wear a white sheet for media attention. Placards will be provided
Categories: GENERAL News